Q4 was a very productive quarter for BitCash as we were able to implement new features and add quite a few new exchanges.
In early October, we announced our partnership with Instaswap, which allowed for BitCash to be listed as an exchangeable asset on InstaSwap and allow users can immediately swap BitCash and BTC. Christian was able to integrate Instaswap directly into the BitCash wallet so users can now trade $BITC <> $BTC from within the desktop wallet.
Mid-November, we added BitCash Gold to the Stable Protocol. BitCash Gold is pegged to the price of Gold (the price for one ounce of Gold in USD). BitCash Gold gives users the opportunity store money on the blockchain long term without dealing with volatility of cryptocurrency or the inflation of the US Dollar.
BitCash Gold functions very similar to the BitCash Dollar. Simply put a gold@ in front of your nickname or address to send BitCash or BitCash Dollar over to BitCash Gold account.
Q4 was a very eventful time for exchange listings. Over that three-month time frame BitCash was listed on four exchanges and BitCash Dollar received it’s first listing.
· GJ.com (BITC/USDT)
· Crex24 (BITC/BTC)
· TOKOK (BITC/BTC)
· VinDAX (BITC/BTC)
· FINEXBOX (BITCD/USDT)
AMA with Christian Kassler
This quarter our lead dev, Christian Kassler sat down and took questions from the community. It is highly encouraged that you read over the Q&A session in Discord which can be found in the #ama channel or you can read the transcript here.
During Q4 we saw two unsuccessful attempts at a 51% attack on the BitCash blockchain. To better protect the chain we have implemented a 20 block reorg rule. This means that the nodes will reject a reorg above 20 blocks, as we have never had a reorg come 20 blocks under normal circumstances. Only during the attack have we had such large reorgs. Exchanges have all adjusted their confirmations to 20 blocks are more deeming double spend attacks useless. We will be announcing our long term solution for blockchain protection in Q1 of 2020.
Q4 Transparency Report
In our initial BitCash Transparency Report we mentioned that we wanted to inform our community about how the BitCash funds have been allocated during the previous quarter. As a reminder, BitCash did not hold an ICO or raise any money.
As of right we have been operating solely from our founder’s own funding and the block fee.
Below is an itemized list of spending during Q4.
● Mazer Gaming (Tier One Sponsorship): 0.12002158 BTC ($1000 USD)
● Team-Generated Bounty Payouts: 6,000 BITC
● VinDAX listing: 0.14 BTC
● FINEXBOX listing: 0.05 BTC
● TOKOK listing: 0.4 BTC
● Articles: 3,300 BITC (Generated two articles and one video)
● Giveaways: 2,000 BITC (Social Media Giveaways)
● Monthly Payments to our hard-working Volunteers
Q4 Social Media Recap
Q1 2020 Roadmap
During Q4 we revamped our roadmap. Here is what to expect in Q1 of 2020:
· Long term chain protection integration
· Partnership(s) with other cryptocurrency coins/projects
· Addition of use case to donate BitCash Dollars to various charities
· Rolling out updated PeerQ platform
· Addition of Premium Accounts for PeerQ
· Sponsoring of blockchain conferences
· Speak at Blockchain Events
· Import transactions into various accounting software such as Quickbooks and Xero
· Increase volunteers/team size by 3+
· BitCash integrated and accepted across at least 20 online stores/exchanges
BitCash Official Links:
Discord — https://discordapp.com/invite/7P4YcXU
Twitter — https://twitter.com/ChooseBitCash
Bitcointalk ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106123.0
Telegram — https://t.me/chooseBitCash