The month of March has been extremely busy for the BitCash team. We wanted to take the time to update you on our progress over the month of March and talk briefly about what is coming up in Q2!
During March, BitCash was officially added to two exchanges to bring the total exchange listings to seven. BitCash won round 24 of the voting on Safe Trade and was officially listed on March 14th and BitCash was also listed on Amsterdex Exchange on March 25th. Read more about the Amsterdex listing here: https://medium.com/@amsterdex/bitcash-is-the-new-cash-live-on-amsterdex-c761722efd69. The official STEX exchange listing has taken a little longer than expected, but the official announcement of STEX will happen early April. Here is the official list of BitCash Exchange listings:
You can always stay up-to-date with all of our official listings here: https://www.choosebitcash.com/exchanges.html
We are excited to announce over the month of the March that we added two new members to work alongside the BitCash Team. CoachCryptos joined us on March 7th and he assists with marketing and growing the BitCash community. He helps manage the BitCash Twitter account, moderates the discord, creates and publishes content through Medium and Reddit, lists the project on various sites and other related marketing work. Coach comes with a ton of experience with assisting other great crypto projects like ZelCash and SUQA.
In late March, Crypto[Capt]Kirk volunteered to help with supporting the BitCash community. He helps moderate the discord and provides support for technical questions that the community may have from time to time when Christian is not around.
Marketing & Public Relations
BitCash is currently interviewing marketing agencies and freelancers to assist in the push to make this great project more visible and promote mass adoption. BitCash is also looking into marketing and spreading awareness throughout the Asian region.
In the meantime, our team is continuing to grow the project as we have hit over 2000 Discord members and our twitter account is closing in on 1,000 followers!
Two Russian YouTubers (one with over12k subscribers and the other with over 9k) each created YouTube videos that have further given BitCash exposure!
During March many items were completed from the road-map! Some of the more notable completions as the development and implementation of the Recurring Payments feature and the Community Testing of the Stable Feature.
Here is a look of the 2019 Road-map:
- Twitter Feature Integration — Send coins from your wallet to any twitter handle — Completed
- Bitcointalk Announcement — Completed
- Change algo from Cuckoo Cycle to x16R — Completed
- Listing on smaller exchanges — Completed and ongoing
- Develop Stable Feature and test in-house (beta) — Completed
- Release of Proof of Review publication — Completed
- Develop and integrate recurring payments feature — Completed
- Developing and integrating new Optional Privacy Feature — Completed
- Develop Faster Stealth Addresses — Completed
- Community Testing of Stable Feature — Completed and in Progress
- Stex listing (must take place after the development of faster stealth addresses)
- Instagram feature integration
- Twitch feature integration
- Stable Feature integration
- Listing of BitCash Dollar on exchanges
- Mobile wallet for Android with all BitCash features
- Mobile wallet for IOS with all BitCash features
- Allow users to print statements from BitCash wallet
- Coinmarketcap listing
- Develop decentralised voting mechanism for Safe Privacy Feature
- Develop WordPress BitCash shopping cart plugin
- Spreading the word aka marketing (press releases, influencers, Youtubers…)
- BitCash marketing in China and the rest of Asia
- Creating BitCash wallet in other languages (Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc.)
- Apply for Bittrex and larger exchanges
- Community testing of decentralised voting mechanism for Safe Privacy Feature
- Community testing of wordpress BitCash shopping cart plugin
- Integrate decentralised voting mechanism for Safe Privacy Feature
- Release of WordPress BitCash shopping cart plugin
- Work towards partnerships with eCommerce platforms
- Work towards partnerships with banking and/or accounting software
- BitCash integrated and accepted across online stores
- Import transactions into various accounting software such as Quickbooks and Xero
- Sponsoring online gamers / e-sports pros
- Sponsoring of blockchain conferences
Thank you for your continued support and we are looking forward to a strong April 09!
BitCash Official Links:
Website — https://www.choosebitcash.com/
Discord — https://discordapp.com/invite/7P4YcXU
Twitter — https://twitter.com/ChooseBitCash
Bitcointalk ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106123.0
Telegram — https://t.me/chooseBitCash