Quarter 2 is off to a strong start for BitCash. We wanted to update you on our progress made over the month of April and talk a little bit about what’s to come for the rest of Q2.
During April, BitCash was officially added to four new exchanges bringing the total exchange listings to ten. On April 2nd, Citex, a Chinese exchange took it upon themselves and listed BitCash. Trading is live with both BTC and ETH pairing. You can read more about the official announcement here: https://citex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026219631-Announcement-on-the-Launch-of-BITC-in-CITEX-P-Board-Trade-Zone-.
On April 4th, BitMesh followed suit and decided to list BitCash on its own merit. Here is their official announcement as well: https://help.bitmesh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021059353.
On April 16th, BitCash was officially listed on both STEX and CryptoBridge. STEX listing has been long anticipated, but CryptoBridge like many others decided to list BitCash on it’s own. Here is the official list of the BitCash Exchange listings:
You can always stay up-to-date with all of our official listings here: https://www.choosebitcash.com/exchanges.html
An important goal for BitCash this past month was to increase its exposure. In efforts to do so, we’ve created a Reddit account as another medium to communicate with our community and others researching BitCash. Here is the link to our official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitCashCoin/.
We also have made a push to get BitCash on heavily utilized sites that track marketcap rankings, charts, etc. We have been listed on three of those sites:
Our Coinmarketcap application is currently pending and we hope to be listed their soon as well.
We also want to enhance our ability to communicate with our community, so we applied to be on Delta Direct and that went Live on April 24th. We have also applied to Blockfolio Signal and are currently getting that set up.
Also, we are putting a concerted effort into working with YouTube and Twitch influencers to help spread the word of BitCash while simultaneously creating a video library of tutorial videos to assist our current community. We have reached out to some very good content creators and you should expect to see some great BitCash coming soon.
Lastly, there were two really good articles regarding BitCash published this month. Read them here:
During April the development team launched many updates. Some of the more notable updates include:
- Deposit key addressed created for exchanges to help ensure users enter their deposit key.
- Send BitCash to anyone on Twitch instantly
- Integrated GPU Mining within the BitCash Wallet
- Many updates to the BitCash Stable testnet
Here is a look at the rest of the 2019 Q2 Roadmap:
- Stex listing (must take place after the development of faster stealth addresses) — Completed
- Create new explorer to support BitCash Stable Feature — Completed
- Twitch feature integration — Completed
- Auto Trade Feature implemented into wallet for Stable Feature — Completed
- Coinmarketcap listing — In Progress
- Stable Feature integration
- Instagram feature integration
- Mobile wallet for Android with all BitCash features
- Mobile wallet for IOS with all BitCash features
- Allow users to print statements from BitCash wallet
- Fun wallet feature to be announced (secret)
Thank you for your continued support and we are looking forward to great month of May!
BitCash Official Links:
Website — https://www.choosebitcash.com/
Discord — https://discordapp.com/invite/7P4YcXU
Twitter — https://twitter.com/ChooseBitCash
Bitcointalk ANN — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106123.0
Telegram — https://t.me/chooseBitCash